Digital Agency for Non Profit Organizations
Managing Your Google Ad Grant
We help non profit organizations have a bigger impact by managing their Google Ad Grant
The google Ad Grants program gives registered non profit organizations $10,000 per month to spend on google ads.
Many non profit organizations do not know about the Google Ad Grants program, or do not have the skills to effectively use the $10,000 per month in google ads budget.
We help non profit organizations use their Google Ad Grant to help them get more donations, have a bigger message reach, and get new member subscriptions.
- Setting up your, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console
- Creating & Structuring Google Ads Campaign
- Create your Search, Retargeting, and YouTube Ads.
- Writing Ad Content and Image design for Display Ads
- Keyword research and performance optimization
- Daily optimization of all Google Ads Campaigns
- $500 Setup Fee
- 15% of total ads spend per month optimization fee
Youre in good company
Ask Us Anything
Google Ad Grants FAQ
Yes, Donemaker will create, deploy and manage the ads.
We can make many types of Ads to anme a few of the most popular:
- Search – Text ads on Google search results
- Display – Image ads on websites or on Gmail
- Smart – Simplified automated ads on Google
- Local – Drive customers to a physical location
- Discovery – Runs ads across Google’s feeds while open
The total amount of money that Google provides when accepted the aplication is:
$10.000 Monthly only for Google ads.
Yes, if any of the rules are broken or your website is no longer eligable you will lose the grant.
The service fee is not payed from the Google ad grant.
Your non for profit pays the DoneMaker fee with your funds or other grants.